A place to calm down.
- After work it is so relaxing to have a moment on the balkoney.
- I drink a tea, or browse some Hive news.
- And of course look at each plant about the current health and growth.
Welcome on the balkoney, today we have a look at a few projects and so going on.
Thuja Redwood Bonsai
- A old tree thqt got a drastic cut last year.
- Still recovering, a lot of growth is expected this season.
The wild flowers bloom!?!
- Yeah, they see sun and off they go hahhaha
- It snowed last night heavyly, but in the morning all the snow was gone again due to some rain.
This old plant 👇 is just allways happy!
- I replanted it last year so thqt was the care for the next years.
- This plant is so thankfull and grows great in our local conditions.
- I jave a few crystals around on the balkoney.
- Makes for some great vibes.
- Some I found in the mountains during a hike or ehile camping.
- For example the few pieces here 👇
Oil Lamps for ambient!
- A old but gold source of light.
- Having this one from my grandfather means a lot to me. Reminding me of the bright light he had in his eyes.
Pinus Silvestris With A Nistel!
- Yeah I planted a seed from a Nistel on this little fellow!
- First time I try this so it will be interesting to see how it develops.
Can you see the seed?
- It is placed on the spot 👇 where the branch divide.
The big Pinus Silvestris with mushrooms!
- The mushroom is over but still there!
- This pot is home for the Pinus Silvestris since two years!
- I grew that 👇 since it was a seedling, 6 years ago.
- In spring its the best time to repot as the cycle of growth during a year is quiet complex with pinus trees.
Sokulents are the best!
- The look is so wild and the flowers are beautifull.
- Old one over here as well.
- I took them in about 7 years ago during my civil service, and they where old back then.
- Honestly impressed of how old they get.
- Yeah, old and gold hahaha
- First thing this tree does in spring is yellow flowers.
- Only flowers with the first growth in soring makes it look so nice.
- Age is about 18 years old!
Thats a small portion of my balkoney!
- Next time in soring (soon) we will see how everything poumps back to green!
For the first time! Let me show you my terrarium!
- I keep a albino corn snake in there!
- You can see her in the back 👇 climbing.
- Every now and then I rebuild the whole set up
- Everytime she goes back in it is so cool zo see her explore!
Check the clips here 👇
- I will upload the clips on @threespeak as someho @dqpplr won't let me today
- You can find me here : https://3speak.tv/user/sandymeyer
This rat was also dinner 🥗
Its a frozen rat so we defrost it in front of her terrarium to get her going. 👇
In auther news
I am seting up a 30 liter shrimps breeder aquarium!
- For this I have a old tank and some new features!
- Soil is already placed in there to start
- It wilo be set up with the amano offsprings living in the 180liter now.
I wanted to add a video of the molukken shrimps as well but still somehow @dapplr won't let me.
- The clips will be uploaded👇
- All the clips 👆 relqted to this blog and much more 🤠
Thank you fo having s look
- See you soon 🍀
There is a fanpage!
You can buy me berries now!
Welcome to my OnlyFans BuyMeBerries (Hive Service) Supporters page!
So stay healthy and happy
Remember, we are one comment away from meeting each others
- I am allways active in the comment section
- Everyone gets a !BEER
- AND THERE IS NEVER A COMMENT UNAWNSERED!
All images are photographs produced by @sandymeyer
Check my portfolio
Art helps to communicate and understand without words.
In a world where words are no longer valued as desirable, images speak clearly.
Want to delegate Hive Power?
Here you yan
|10 HP||20 HP||30 HP||100 HP||250 HP||500 HP||1000 HP||2000 HP||5000 HP|
Support Artist directly by sending crypto to:
|Bitcoin BTC||Ethereum ETH||Litecoin LTC|
Also use my link to join coinbase.
Ways to support the Photographer as well:
Best wallet for youre crypto!
Join with this referral and get 10 USD for free!
Posted using Dapplr