Soon we are hitting 100 followers and this is so epic.
Thank you ALL!
So me and @miraicastel where in the mountains for a few days to relax and have some nature time.
Here some shots from the past few days.
Double exposure of course as this is my main addiction ;)
Feel free to ask anything about this technic, I love to give you my insights.
The mountainfew was stunning
- I love this #shadows as they compliment the size of this giants.
- So epic how the light hits the snow. Makes me feel so small.
Double Exposure again!
- There are many ways and there is no right or wrong one, you go up or you go down.
The village we stayed in!
It is a famous place for its healthy springs so there are a lot of really nice relaxing oases where you can chill, bath, get a massage ond enjoy the mountainview.
Here a Link to the official website of the village.
Classic winter sceene
- I get nostalgic everytime I see pictures like this one so I had to share this one with you.
- Do you like snow? tell me in the comments!
- I think it´s so challenging to shoot with snow as the light is so extreme.
- As in this region there is a verry rare bird (bearded vulture) with two meter wings there are a lot of this haunters.
- With my 300mm I was still not kapabel to frame this bird wright but we saw him flying by many times - so majestic.
Birds high up.
- There where hunderts of these as they used the winds to get hight.
- Down in the village snow is everywhere. It takes only two houers to clear all the streets and sidewalks.
So Thank YOU For Beeing Part Of My Blog!
- I wish you all the best and lets inspire each outhers and learn from eachouther.
Check out @miraicastel for some nice poems and lyrical inspiration.
Art helps to communicate and understand without words.
In a world where words are no longer valued as desirable, images speak clearly.